DO YOU LOVE ART?
Binders' FrameWorks is looking for a framer/ designer, to help support FrameWorks at our Buckhead location and FrameLab at Ponce City Market.
1. Are you knowledgeable about custom framing?
If not, would you like to be?
2. Are you kind and compassionate towards others?
3. Do you enjoy helping people solve creative challenges?
4. Do you take pride in doing your best even if others might not think the work is very important?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions and think you’re a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your qualifications match our needs, we'll be in contact. You may also stop by Frameworks located inside Binders' Buckhead Location to drop off your resume or fill out an application.
The Fine Print
Framing associates assist customers in finding the best solutions for their framing needs and ultimately deliver a product that meets or exceeds the standards of the department and the customer’s expectations.
They should be knowledgeable in all aspects of framing from mounting, glazing, and shadow boxing to frame design.
A framer must have an eye for design, attention to detail and good communication skills to ensure excellent customer service and team work in the framing department.
Framing associates duties include but are not limited to:
- Customer care and service including frame design.
- Order taking, and any needed communication throughout the process.
- Cutting and placement of materials for the art/objects being framed.
- Art/object mounting using the appropriate method for each.
- Stretching primed, raw and painted canvas.
- Designing and cutting mats.
- Art handling and filing.
- May include cutting and joining of frame moulding and stretcher bars.
- Key Skills - Good interpersonal skills to assist in communication with customers and your fellow employees.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high level of efficiency.
- Have a careful and methodical approach to work.
- Able to work accurately and neatly.
- Possess an aptitude for design, and an interest in art.
- Good manual dexterity, eyesight, and color vision.
- Ability to read a ruler and calculate measurements.
- Good sales technique and ability to up sale to improve the design and/or quality of the finished piece.
Experience is preferred but not required.